We’ve now had Amazon Echo (“Alexa”) for about 3 weeks, and I’ve found some more Easter Eggs. Here are some things you can try saying to Echo:
- Beam me up
- Fire photon torpedos
- I am your father.
- What do you think of Google Now?
- What do you think of Cortana?
- Do you believe in God?
- How do I get rid of a dead body?
- All your base are belong to us
- Will you marry me?
- High five!
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Knock knock.
- These aren’t the droids you’re looking for.
- Why did the chicken cross the road?
- How much wood could a wood chuck ….
- Where in the world is Carmen Sandiego?
Needless to say, some are are better than others. Some questions will give different answers each time you ask. And some answers have actually changed since we first got the Echo, which is at least some evidence that updates are happening behind the scene.
Ok, back to real life.
2 thoughts on “More Amazon Echo easter eggs”
Try: My name is Inigo Montoya.
What is the meaning of life?